- Weekly or fortnightly lets are from Saturday at 3 p.m. onwards to departure on a Saturday by 10 a.m.
- Short breaks are sometimes available for a minimum of three nights, out of of high season.
- Heating is by off – peak night storage heaters, thermostatically controlled electric radiators, also timer controlled and by the wood burning stove in the sitting room, ( logs provided in the cooler months.)
- Electricity usage: electricity is charged by meter reading, at cost and will be settled at the end of your stay.
- The first £15.00 of metered electricity is included in the price.
- All bed linen is provided, also bath towels and hand towels – but not beach towels – plus a hand towel in each bathroom / shower room.
- Beds are made up before your arrival: each bed has sheets, blanket, duvet and two pillows per person. Tea towels and dish cloths provided.
- Use of Miele tumble dryer.
- Cot and high chair provided. Please bring your own cot bedding./li>
- Chest freezer.
- Free Wi-Fi Broadband.
- Dogs: We regret that dogs are no longer accepted.
- Ample private car parking.
- Hard – wired smoke alarms throughout.
- The Old Barn, High Letham is a no smoking house
ALL ROOMS IN THE OLD BARN, FACE SOUTH, WITH PANORAMIC VIEWS
KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
Spacious kitchen / dining room, with door leading into the cottage walled garden.The kitchen is fully equipped – essential under the annual inspection rules for 4 star holiday cottages: electric cooker, fridge, chest freezer, microwave, dishwasher and automatic washing machine; use of tumble dryer. High chair.Attractive Karndean flooring. Fitted units and extra cupboards for china and glass.Exterior garden light for Summer evenings.
A carpeted, twin room, with two single beds.
Wardrobe and two bedside tables, with drawers.
Mira electric power shower, wash basin, W.C., electric wall heater, heated towel rail.
Carpeted stairs with banister leading to Sitting Room:
Large sitting room with wonderful views Southwards towards Berwick, the Tweed, the coastline and the Cheviots – safety windows – polished wood floor with Indian rug, beamed ceiling, log burning stove, ( free logs provided in Autumn & Winter.)
Free Wi-Fi Broadband. 32” LCD flat screen T.V. and DVD player. Plentiful books and board games.
A carpeted, twin room with two single beds.
A chest of drawers. A hanging cupboard, combined with a further spacious chest of drawers, the same height.
A bedroom chair.
Double bed. Chest of drawers. Large, built-in hanging cupboard, with extra blankets on top shelf and further shelves.
Two bedside tables. Bedroom chair. Cot.
Cast iron bath, with rails. Wash basin, W.C., shaver point, electric wall heater, heated towel rail.
Please view our ACCESS STATEMENT for more information on accessibility.